Letter to a friend -III




This letter to a friend was placed in the public domain because it may have content useful for public at large just as two other letters were similarly placed in this blog earlier. If greater clarity is required on the mention of the author's mother in the letter, please also see later,https://someitemshave.blogspot.com/2018/02/last-days-and-moments-with-mother.html


Dear Sanjay

When I read your email yesterday, it provoked laughter at first but on reflection it does require a serious response. My last letter to you now in public domain in the mech71 blog has become famous and I send the link of it at times to people facing health issues and it is appreciated much.
  
I had referred to you as roommate indeed in my email. The reason for not mentioning by name was an earlier request to you not to mention me similarly. I must thank you that like a true friend you did honor the request and if this time you violated, it was entirely my fault because I mentioned you in a way that it was obvious, it was you. I shall strive my best not to in future except this email reiterating that request.  Of course, we shall continue to be friends and if ever we chanced upon each other I shall hug you and if ever you called, I shall chat with same delight as always as even we did recently on April 6.

The reason why I had requested you not to mention me in group emails is because that has disrupted peace for me for long, it is entirely my own weakness seems, not just from you but also another member or two from the mech71 group to whom I had indicated similarly.  All of us have our unique journeys through life and it is best not to try and change others, (one cannot) but rather work on our own selves and choose how and in which way to interact with others so to make our journeys forward more right in the sight of man and God. My best wishes shall always be with and I shall reach out in whatever other way, whenever necessary.

The other issue that came up was on the matter of the lady mentioned. In no way does it reflect on her adversely. Not only was she a beauty she was highly cheerful, trusting, friendly, cultured daughter of a great family with great brains many of whom became leading members of society including herself.

The tragedy of many in human society has been in their attitudes towards vulnerable sections of society. It is precisely with this same attitude that when anything sexual is mentioned about a woman or by a woman, some in society brand them as of poor character, at times even in courts of law. When Monica mentioned her episode with Bill Clinton she was initially branded as low seems until she pulled out a blue dress to prove her point. It seems it is a tragic habit of many among humans to take a low view of the vulnerable among them, not just with women but also with races and nations, when in fact it should be precisely the opposite and it is so with good humans.

My book – 2084 Babaji - has a huge focus on a woman and her suffering in society. It has a heart rending story of a beautiful lady named Priya, her suffering and her eventual release from it. I request you get that book from Amazon, read it Shorty.

My attitudes to women became more so after I became a father of two lovely daughters and two more lovely granddaughters who too have faced travails of their own, and because my mother too faced her own torments because of being a woman. I have written a widely read public note about it and Vinod Khurana has even composed a beautiful poem on it on the same web page.  You can read about her by searching on Google for ‘Nand Rani Malhotra’

“if there is any truth to it”

These seven words in your email raise several issues. First let us not go into if it was true or not because that ends up into many questions. Firstly how do I know? Was I spying, did he tell me or did she tell me or was a third party peeping from the grills, were the breasts pressed or just brushed? Was it a gesture of love or lust? In fact far as I recall it was one of love because a kiss was involved too. So let us leave this matter aside. My mention was merely a joke and many had a good laugh on it including myself. I too have forgotten the details and the lady in question may well have been in LSR not Miranda as mentioned.

I was in a heady mood, it being the 20th anniversary of departure of my mother. We were in mystic communication and I laughing about it even as I was finishing an open bottle of wine left after Rajat’s visit. They have to be consumed once opened because wine goes bad otherwise from contact with air even though in general I stopped alcoholic drinks way back in 2007 for the most part, also meat but I had made an exception when Rajat came by getting chicken after a gap of several years. My diet for last many years has been  what is known as Lovegan largely that includes eggs but not meat. However, there is no fanatic avoidance of any food either because as the mystics say, what goes into your mouth is far less significant then what goes into your heart. We stripped the meat off the bones for kebabs and a chicken curry. The cats loved the bones. Those guys have had to manage as lovegans most days because i protect the birds from them too.

It was just the occasion to celebrate. My mystic visions told me my mother is well and happy, about twenty years into her new life and hoping that I shall be born to her again when she is around 33 in a place more wonderful than ever before, God willing, but this is the mystic mumbo-jumbo to most, so you can skip this paragraph if you like.

Here is a passage from a blog post that I had to write for benefit of some in US and the just in case they thought otherwise, how I knew in advance about some details of Donald Trumps election about which many in America were in shock. The full response is here,


Just to quote a passage from it on truth,

“Another dear childhood friend from my high school days was contacting often for the last few years and did recently on phone too. Mystics receive communication in different ways. They hear the inner thought and emotion more than the words and are thus exposed to truth by the universe they inhabit. This in fact happens to anyone who adheres to truth for the universe gives us precisely what we put into it. However, this friend was up to devious petty tricks and lies as are common in the world of gain and ambition and I would see through the truth every time and feel disappointed because when we were in high school he was the most truthful of all in class (the class topper) and I with the rest the typical fibbers. Furthermore being straightforward and honest is so much easier than deviousness and lies that mystics are constantly surprised when humans do not do that. Most sadly I had to block him on a social websites because for one engaged in truth to encounter lies is like dabbling in shit and although one might do it for a friend on an occasion or two one is unable to play with lumps of shit often. I do however love this friend still and am certain he shall one day return to the fold of truth once more – For as Babaji Haidakhan said – There is no saint without a past and no sinner without a future. And as Dame Julian of Norwich said - All shall be well”

Your friend always

Mal



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grand Reception by Ashok Manchanda

Rajat Gupta in Jaipur – Mind Without Fear

Anil Sood a Leading World National Economies expert

Golden Jubilee, MECH 71, Year 2016, Celebrations

Chandra Kiran in Jaipur - and Delhi

Rajat Gupta – An Insider’s Perspective

Get Together in Delhi by Nirmal in Verse by Khurana

Mech 71 Golden Jubilee Celebrations

Computer and Smart Phone Updates are making Millions Cry