Reunion XIII Executive Summary by Gill

The Friday Evening gathering at Rajive Johri's place in CT with Chander Merani in the fore



As requested by several Mech-71er's I will put together a few words about the reunion, but please give me a couple of days.  For now let me just say that Indrani Johri and Anita Gupta put on a fabulous show.  All meals were out of this world, but more than that, the friendship and love throughout the entire week-end were simply amazing.  Every hug, and there were hundreds, was heartfelt, not just a mechanical gesture.

Hats off to Rajat Gupta and Anita.  With so much weighing on their minds, they were still the most gracious of hosts for two full days.

Gill

PS  Before I get my head handed to me, let me mention that as we watched the Wimbledon men's final this morning at Rajat's, Chef Sandhaya Sood commandeered the Gupta kitchen and prepared omelets and aloo paranthas for every one.  Absolutely the best I have had, and a fitting end to the fantastic reunion.

Comments

ProfAshok said…
The plump guy with his back to the camera looks like Julka with some more hair lost. Most guys are white shirted but the one in black appears to be Gang. Reminds me that he loved a black tea shirt as a soccer goal keeper at IIT and dear old Gill the star organiser of Mech71 appears to be losing weight or it is a photographic illusion.
ProfAshok said…
The guy hidden by Julka's huge head appears to be Rajat if I can make out. Will someone verify?

Popular posts from this blog

A Grand Reception by Ashok Manchanda

Rajat Gupta in Jaipur – Mind Without Fear

Golden Jubilee, MECH 71, Year 2016, Celebrations

Anil Sood a Leading World National Economies expert

Chandra Kiran in Jaipur - and Delhi

Rajat Gupta – An Insider’s Perspective

Get Together in Delhi by Nirmal in Verse by Khurana

Mech 71 Golden Jubilee Celebrations

Computer and Smart Phone Updates are making Millions Cry